Terms and Conditions:
1. By submitting artwork to Happy Printz, the buyer is agreeing to the rights of use and allowing the image and contents to be used by Happy Printz. The buyer is also allowing them to be kept on file for future use by the buyer only. Happy Printz will not be liable for any copyright issues based on what has been provided to Happy Printz.
2. Designs provided by Happy Printz maybe similar to other individuals designs, except the buyers individual identity/branding.
3. Designs provided by Happy Printz to the buyer is property of Happy Printz and cannot be used or copied by any third parties.
4. Contents of this page, such as images, are copyrighted by Happy Printz. All Rights Reserved. No images should be copied or shared with any third parties.
1. When ordering, please ensure that all details / logos / images / designs are sent through to
2. If supplying your own artwork, please ensure that measurements are correct with bleed and crop marks correctly placed. Images should be saved to at least 300 dpi. Most file options can be accepted for printing. Please note: when supplying your own artwork, you may not receive a proof by return, these are only for orders that require our designing.
3. Our processing time for orders are 3-4 working days from order, this excludes weekends and bank holidays. Please ensure that your email address is correct through checkout as this is the email that your proofs will be sent through to. Please check your spam folder if you have not received anything from us.
1. All orders are processed and sent 2-3 working days after proofs have been approved.
2. Orders are posted using Royal Mail 1st class post and should allow 3-5 working days for items to be received.
3. Please ensure your address is correct through checkout as this is the address your order will be sent to.
1. Please note that returns are not accepted due to items being personalised. Please ensure that proofs are checked before approved and any artwork that is sent to us is correct as to how they will printed and cut. Happy Printz will not take responsibility for customers' artwork or for any printing after approval.
2. Replacements for any personalised items are under Happy Printz discretion when deciding an outcome for any issues.
This policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, Happy Printz and their owners. Furthermore, the way Happy Printz processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
Happy Printz and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. Happy Printz complies with all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
We use anonymous session cookies (short-term cookies that disappear when you close your browser) to help you navigate the website and make the most of the features. If you log into the website, application or a course as a registered user, your session cookie will also contain your user ID so that we can check which services you are allowed to access.
Should users wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto their computer’s hard drive, they should take necessary steps within their web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Whilst using our website, software applications or services, you may be required to provide personal information (name, address, email, account details, etc.). We will use this information to complete proofs and your orders. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as adopted into law of the United Kingdom in the Data Protection Act 2018. Further, by providing telephone, fax and email details, you consent to Happy Printz contacting you using that method. You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact us at .
Information collection and use
How do we collect information?
Happy Printz collects information in two possible ways:
When you directly give it to us (“Directly Provided Data”)
When you sign up for our site, purchase our products or communicate with us, you may choose to voluntarily give us certain information – for example, by filling in text boxes or completing registration forms. All this information requires a direct action by you at that time in order for us to receive it.
When you give us permission to obtain from other accounts (“User Authorised Data”)
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, you may give us permission to obtain information from your account with those other services. For example, this can be via social media or by choosing to send us your location data when accessing our website from your smartphone.
How long do we keep your data for?
Happy Printz will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold onto the information you provide either while your account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the Services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the Services to you.
Happy Printz will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information, gathered as a result of filling out the site registration form, to anyone.
Choosing how we use your data
We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
You can verify the details you have submitted to Happy Printz by contacting our customer services team by email to . Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your e-mail address and possibly your address.
You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by Happy Printz regarding your profile at any time. Please note though that, if you have shared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible, even if your account is deleted.
You are also free to close your account through contacting us. If you do so, your account will be deactivated. However, we may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
You can always feel free to update us on your details at any point by emailing us at .
You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any emails from us.
You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. To do this, please contact us on .
Please note, we are constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time. We will endeavour to publicise any changes.